Lusitano Club of California 2018 Election Ballot/Proxy for Board of Directors/Officers
The By-Laws of the Club provide for the election of directors and officers once a year at our Annual General Meeting (AGM). Our upcoming AGM will be held on Saturday, February 10, 2018, 3:00pm at the Macau Cultural Center, 109 J Street, Fremont, CA 94536. The maximum allowed number of directors is 11 inclusive of the 4 executive officers.
- Director & President:Jessica Xavier
- Director & Vice President: Maria Roliz
- Director & Secretary: Annie deGraca Puska
- Director & Treasurer: Dorothy Oliveira
- Director: Michael Carion
- Director: Maria Joao da Cruz
- Director: Nuno Prata da Cruz
- Director: Ken Harper
- Director: Kirk Harper
- Director: Leonardo Xavier
The presence in person or by proxy of 20% of the Members entitled to vote is required at the AGM in order to constitute a quorum for the election of the 2018 Lusitano Board of Directors & Officers who will serve for a one-year term ending at our 2019 AGM.
Only 1 ballot/proxy per paid member as of September 27, 2017 will be accepted. Without a minimum of 20% of our eligible voting members present or proxies received at the meeting, the election cannot take place so you are encouraged to return your completed proxy or ballot as soon as possible.
Instructions for voting by Proxy
Please complete the PROXY section of the 2018 Board of Directors Election Ballot/Proxy with your printed name, signature, date and return to the Club by one of the following methods:
- Fold and seal with tape to mail back to Lusitano Elections, 1527 – 46th Avenue, San Francisco, California 94122
- Scan and email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fax to 415-397-0835
- Hand deliver to a member who will be attending the meeting
Ballots/Proxies by mail/fax must be received on or before February 10, 2018 3:00pm.
Late ballots/proxies will not be counted. All ballots/proxies will only be opened and counted at the AGM on Saturday, February 10, 2018.