Cheese Toast (Dorothy Oliveira's)
Author: Dorothy Oliveira
- 7 oz pkg Mexican mix cheese
- 4 oz butter
- 1 egg
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup Kraft cheese
- 1 tsp Coleman's mustard
- 10 slices of bread (20 triangles)
- Beat egg and mix in room temperature butter.
- Add sugar, mustard and cheese.
- Use white bread and cut crust off. Cut into triangles.
- Put under broiler and brown a bit on one side.
- Spread cheese mixture on other side and brown.
- Watch carefully as the cheese mixture can burn very quickly.