Author: Dorothy Oliveira
- 1 whole duck
- 1 whole chicken
- 1 lb roast pork
- 1 lb Vaca Estufada (w/gravy)
- 1 lb Porco Vinho d’alho (w/gravy)
- ½ small tin Coleman's mustard
- 1 small can tomato paste
- 5 hard-boiled eggs
- 3 large onions, diced
- 1 lg bottle of Lea Perrins sauce
- 30 Kiu Taos (pickled onions)
- 20 preserved pickled white cucumbers
- Cut all meats about the same size.
- Cook onions in a little oil until golden brown.
- Add tomato paste and simmer for about five minutes.
- Add all meats including all gravies.
- On medium fire bring to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Add Kiu Taos and pickled cucumbers.
- Add ½ bottle Lea Perrins.
- Keep stirring so as not to burn the meats.
- Separate the egg yolks from whites.
- Mash the egg yolks.
- Mix with mustard & the rest of the Lea Perrins.
- Add to pot of meat.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Just before serving top with diced egg whites.