Arroz de Marisco (Seafood Rice)
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves garlic minced
- 4 tbls olive oil
- 4 tomatoes peeled (1 can 14oz)
- 1-1/2 lbs seafood (combination of fish, scallops, shrimp, clams, crab or any combination of seafood you like)
- ½ cup white wine
- 1 cup rice
- 1 cube fish bouillon
- Optional: Hot sauce, red pepper, chopped cilantro
- Sauté onion and garlic in olive oil.
- Add tomatoes.
- Add hot sauce or red pepper and salt to taste.
- Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add seafood mixture.
- Simmer 15 minutes covered and then remove all the seafood.
- In the same pot add 1 cube fish bouillon and 3 cups hot water and boil.
- When it starts to boil add 1 cup rice. Stir.
- Let boil for 10 minutes covered and then another 2 minutes uncovered.
- Turn off fire and add seafood ingredients.
- Top with chopped cilantro and serve.