The “Leitao Alua” is back!
For decades, the Bay Area Macaenses used to order and enjoy the delicious alua made by Angie Leitao especially during Christmas. Angie’s sons Donald and Robert Leitao have now continued their mother’s alua-making tradition and are taking orders in time for Christmas. Don’t miss out on this delectable sweet specialty.
- Deadline for placing your order is Thursday, November 15, 2018.
- Orders received after the deadline cannot be guaranteed delivery for the Christmas holidays.
- Orders will be available on Saturday, December 8, 2018.
- Orders can be shipped Domestic Postage Priority Mail (If this is your preference, please include shipping costs in your payment. See shipping cost information below.)
- Please contact Donald Leitao to arrange for pick up
- Or you can pick up your order at our Lusitano Christmas Party on Saturday, December 8, 2018 at the San Mateo Elks Lodge.
- Please enclose payment with your order
- Make check payable to Donald Leitao and mail to: Donald Leitao, 1087 East 33rd Street, Oakland, CA 94610 or paypal Donald as friends and family
- $10 per cake X______ = $_______
- For Domestic Postage Priority Mail:
- 1-2 Cakes = $9
- 3-12 Cakes = $15
- 13+ Cakes = $20