- Friday, September 7, 2018 6:00- 11:00pm
- Silicon Valley Capital Club, 50 West San Fernando Street, San Jose
The Silicon Valley Portuguese Education and Culture Foundation invites you to an evening of delicious food, wine, music and fun at “Vindimas 2018 – Night at the Harvest.” Join us for a fundraising social event on Friday, September 7, 2018 at the Silicon Valley Capital Club in downtown San Jose, with no-host cocktails from 6:00-7:00 and dinner at 7:00. Enjoy the Silicon Valley Capital Club’s spectacular 360-degree views from atop the Knight-Ridder Building as you review the evening’s silent and live auction items.
The Silicon Valley Portuguese Education and Culture Foundation is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization with the goal of promoting the Portuguese language and culture. All proceeds from this event will be used to
- offer scholarships to students enrolled in Portuguese language classes at San Jose State University;
- support the Portuguese language program at San Jose State University, and
- sponsor cultural and educational events in the community.
Ticket Price is $89.00 per person. Ticket includes an elegant 3 course dinner with wine, music, and silent and live auctions.
Menu: Spinach with Strawberries, Chevre Cheese, Hazelnuts with Balsamic Dressing, choice of Roasted Sea Bass with Lobster Sauce, Filet Mignon with Demi-Glace, or Vegetarian Option, and fresh seasonal berries with Grand Marnier Cream.
A No-Host Bar is also at the event. Free Parking is available. Recommended Business Casual attire.
Get your tickets today! Sorry, but there are no tickets available at the door.